The Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore (SEAS) is a non-government and non-profit business association that represents the interests and provides a common platform for companies in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and Financial Institutions to meet, discuss, collaborate and undertake viable projects together.
To be the voice of Sustainable Energy Industry in Singapore.
Be a Member of SEAS
Become a member of our Sustainable Energy community of more than 190 members and growing. Join now
Our Service and Product Offerings
- Business Development
- International and Regional Trade Missions
- Networking Sessions
- Forums, Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- Dialogues With Government Agencies
- Business Intelligence Reports
- Training courses at the technical and managerial level
As a non-profit organisation, SEAS is governed by a Council whose members hail from some of Singapore's most established and progressive sustainable energy companies. Click here to view our council members.